Worth a visit if you are in the area. Restaurants near The Meatclub, Rotterdam on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Meatclub in Rotterdam, South Holland Province. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We also...had a lovely waiter who spoke with passion about the food and about the restaurant. ... Reserveer een tafeltje via [email protected] of … Nice restaurant with good service. Incredible! If you like steak you need to try here. Excellent products, well prepared and served with great attention, that is what we stand for! My husband. Lieve gasten, wij missen jullie, The Meatclub is niet alleen prachtig vlees met fantastische wijnen serveren, voor ons is de waardering die we van jullie ontvangen een groot deel van de voldoening waar we voor ondernemen. The Meatclub, Ρότερνταμ: Δείτε 201 αντικειμενικές κριτικές για The Meatclub, με βαθμολογία 4,5 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor και ταξινόμηση #6 από 1.349 εστιατόρια σε Ρότερνταμ. Rotterdam Tourism: Tripadvisor has 168,566 reviews of Rotterdam Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Rotterdam resource. If you like steak you need to try here.More. The sides were good and the brownie dessert was excellent. The meat was just wow!!!!! But overall we were happy when leaving.More, Hallo Magda, dank voor je mooie review, fijn te horen dat onze gerechten en dranken zo naar tevredenheid waren. The Meatclub. Gastrobar Hartig. Cafe. We opted for Chilean carmeniere which was one the best we have had recently.More, Hello Liverpool1023, what a wonderful review from someone who has already seen and tasted a lot ;-). Michael. Description: The Meat Club is the perfect spot for lunch, from Tuesday till Saturday. Thank you Jesper for nice review, hope to welcome you next time you are around! So glad it wasn't. Atithi Indian Restaurant Rotterdam. Du kan derfor spare op til 80% på hele vores sortiment. Will be back on my next visit to Rottedam to explore other parts of the menu. We had the platter of meat in which the chef chooses 3 cuts for you and a side of skinny fries between us. We were able to sample the two wines we had narrowed down and enjoyed doing a blind taste test! You are not thinking of making fast money, you really do provide quality and service!! The sides were good and the brownie dessert was excellent. After 85 min after arrival, i was asking why all the other tables already had their first course... ‚because everything is made very fresh‘ was the answer. *Also open for DINNER now from Tuesday till Saturday. But, after all and a bill of €166.- for two persons, i would have expected a generous gesture from the restaurant to compensate for their failure - in Zurich where i used to work in restaurants, some coffees or glasses of wine would have been offered in such a case. He advised us on the wine to accompany the chefs 3 cuts choice. We are gratefull that our attention to product, preparation and presentation is so appreciated! Rotterdam. Atithi Indian Restaurant Rotterdam. Restaurant Chung. 6 af 1.349 restauranter i Rotterdam. There is a good choice of reasonably priced wines. View menus and photo, read users' reviews and choose a restaurant near you. Keep up the good work!More. But overall we were happy when leaving. You are not thinking of making fast money, you really do provide quality and service!! The sides were good and the brownie dessert was excellent. Although very busy, the staff make a real effort to find time for a bit of a chat. You are not thinking of making fast money, you really do provide quality and service!! I am sorry for the kitchen because it was great! MichaelMore. The Meatclub is de perfecte lunch-borrel spot. Nd I high said that we will never forget the taste of the meat. Pricey but worth every mouthful. The meat was just wow!!!!! The whole experience was mostly great! The meat was beautifully cooked, seasoned and served relatively plain which meant you could really appreciate the flavour. It almost melt in your mouth and entirely worth the money we handed over at the end of the meal. The Meatclub Rotterdam. 201 reviews $$ - $$$ • Steakhouse, Barbecue, European. Nd I high said that we will never forget the taste of the meat. The Meatclub, Rotterdam: Se 201 objektive anmeldelser af The Meatclub, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. disappointed. You two, combined with a real tasty and fine meal, showed, how it should be done. had a lovely waiter who spoke with passion about the food and about the restaurant. had a lovely waiter who spoke with passion about the food and about the restaurant. Steakhouse. He advised us on the wine to accompany the chefs 3 cuts choice. and that our order was lost! Mbt...More, I took the kids, who are studying at the local uni. You are not thinking of making fast money, you really do provide quality and service!! We opted for Chilean carmeniere which was one the best we have had recently. Meat Projects. We had the platter of meat in which the chef chooses 3 cuts for you and a side of skinny fries between us. My husband. An extraordinary location for an extraordinary restaurant! 243 reviews $$ - $$$ • Indian, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly. There is a good choice of reasonably priced wines. The Meatclub: Steak restaurant in downtown Rotterdam - See 201 traveler reviews, 150 candid photos, and great deals for Rotterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. Description: The Meat Club is the perfect spot for lunch, from Tuesday till Saturday. Does this restaurant offer table service? The Meat Club in Rotterdam, reviews by real people. They use...a charcoal grill which imparts a perfect smoky chargrilled flavour. Een ode aan het slagers ambacht, de beste kwaliteit Zuid-Amerikaans vlees en Rotterdamse gezelligheid. 355renet, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review, Rene_Bonte, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review, Rene B, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review. extra special. Deli Bird Thai Kitchen, Rotterdam, Netherlands. And one of the starters was not great. If you're looking to eat only meat - it's great! The Meatclub has as many people ordering meat to take home with them as it does sitting in the wine bar to eat. The place was very busy, despite being a week night and it is relatively small so we would suggest booking to make sure you aren't...disappointed. Hope to welcome you again in the future, Visited this place for a business dinner, looking for a good steak. *Also open for DINNER now from Tuesday till Saturday. Restaurant Langoest. Coincidentally there were many orders with tartar, so we made a mistake and you unfortunately had to ask for your order. Atithi Indian Restaurant Rotterdam. Small, lively and very friendly and helpful...staff.More. Hi Michael, thank you for your extensive review, nice to hear that our attention to the guests is also appreciated. The kids and I really appreciated that, it made it more authentic and personal. The quality of the meat was excellent, really excellent. Keep up the good work! The sides that accompany the meat were also cooked to perfection. The place was very busy, despite being a week night and it is relatively small so we would suggest booking to make sure you aren't...disappointed. But even more, the meat you served, was on point, like a I have never had before!!! Olives: € 4.50: Bread with oil and butter: € 4.50: Handcut fries with mayonnaise: € 4.50: Rotterdamsche bitterballs: € 6.5: Beetrood bitterballs: € 6.5 A nice cozy restaurant, with the best cuts of South-American beef. Find best places to eat and drink at in Rotterdam and nearby. The Meatclub Rotterdam | 21 followers on LinkedIn. Also a great place to just have a drink with your friends or colleagues. MichaelMore. The meat was just wow!!!!! So glad it wasn't. good work and your fine personality - :) :-) The Meatclub, Rotterdam: Lihat 201 ulasan objektif tentang The Meatclub, yang diberi peringkat 4,5 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.6 dari 1.349 restoran di Rotterdam. We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. But even more, the meat you served, was on point, like a I have never had before!!! It almost melt in your mouth and entirely worth the money we handed over at the end of the meal. The two of us ordered tenderloin. Thank you for the detailed review Brummy, good to hear that the personal attention is so appreciated and that you recommend us for the products we serve. The two of us ordered tenderloin. The kids and I really appreciated that, it made it more authentic and personal.More, Hello Katherine, thank you for your warm review, good to hear that you and the kids enjoyed the meat so much and that the personal attention for our guests is appreciated, hope to welcome you in the future, We have just finished the most amazing meal here. I am sorry for the kitchen because it was great! We went for a bavette steak cooked perfectly medium rare. We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Small, lively and very friendly and helpful...staff.More. But even more, the meat you served, was on point, like a I have never had before!!! We were sat at a table which looked into the kitchen, this kept us well entertained during our meal and it was nice to see all the food being prepared. The meat was just wow!!!!! Literally, we thought it was going to be a MacDonalds type place. I am glad you are also restaurant profesional so you can...More. We hadn't really intended to eat at such a nice place. We were sat at a table which looked into the kitchen, this kept us well entertained during our meal and it was nice to see all the food being prepared. 8 od 1.329 restorana u Roterdam. We were really really lucky to get a table for dinner on the first night of our stay in Rotterdam. We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. But, after all and a bill of €166.- for two persons, i would have expected a generous gesture from the restaurant to compensate for their failure - in Zurich where i used to work in restaurants, some coffees or glasses of wine would have been offered in such a case. Hopefully we can welcome you again. The wine you proposed for the meal rounded it up! A small restaurant where a warm welcome awaits; our service was attentive and very personable. The food was great, but... However it’s more like a culinary experience. The sides that accompany the meat were also cooked to perfection. We also...had a lovely waiter who spoke with passion about the food and about the restaurant. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Incredible! Giovanny, our waiter this evening, made our visit...extra special. If you like steak you need to try here. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were able to sample the two wines we had narrowed down and enjoyed doing a blind taste test! The Meatclub. And for all the people out there, visit Joep and Nikki, you won't regret it!! Also is not expensive (but not cheap) so at the end a good experience. Looking forward to welcome you next time! The quality of the meat was excellent, really excellent. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. a charcoal grill which imparts a perfect smoky chargrilled flavour. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The meat was beautifully cooked, seasoned and served relatively plain which meant you could really appreciate the flavour. He was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and kind. Hi Michael, thank you for your extensive review, nice to hear that our attention to the guests is also appreciated. Thank you for the detailed review Brummy, good to hear that the personal attention is so appreciated and that you recommend us for the products we serve. good work and your fine personality - :) :-) The Meatclub, Rotterdam: Katso 201 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta The Meatclub, joka on sijalla 4,5/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 7 1 344 ravintolasta Rotterdam. It was just perfect. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Looking forward to welcome you next time! best regards Steakhouse, Barbecue $$ - $$$ Menu “Fantastic stakes” “Great food, Fab Service” 7. A nice cozy restaurant, with the best cuts of South-American beef. We had the platter of meat in which the chef chooses 3 cuts for you and a side of skinny fries between us. The service was just so friendly and nice, having some talks with...you was a charm. Brasserie Barclay Rotterdam. The whole experience was mostly great! The staff were very friendly and efficient. Michael. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Keep up the good work!More. I am sorry for the kitchen because it was great!More, Dear Thomas, it is very unfortunate how your visit to our restaurant went. Get quick answers from The Meatclub staff and past visitors. Best Dining in Rotterdam, South Holland Province: See 77,845 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,384 Rotterdam restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. We whittled down our meat projects to pick out the 12 favorites that we thought you'd love the most. A nice cozy restaurant, with the best cuts of South-American beef. But overall we were happy when leaving. Literally, we thought it was going to be a MacDonalds type place. It almost melt in your mouth and entirely worth the money we handed over at the end of the meal. 201 reviews Open Now. I am glad you are also restaurant profesional so you can...More. Very nice place even if very small, so the reservation is needed...I ate a very good plate of meat and I was very happy of the suggestion. that we saw in other places. Bar Restaurant Stockholm. After a couple of years making, re-making and re-re-making them, we feel they're foolproof and that when you make them, you'll think they're the dog's bollocks. And one of the starters was not great. Nice restaurant with good service. The sides that accompany the meat were also cooked to perfection. He was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and kind. Excellent products, well prepared and served with great attention, that is what we stand for! Does this restaurant offer table service? The Meatclub, Rotterdam: See 201 unbiased reviews of The Meatclub, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 1,349 restaurants in Rotterdam. The sides that accompany the meat were also cooked to perfection. Asian Fusion Restaurant. My husband. Scheepstimmermanslaan 37b, 3016 AE Rotterdam The Netherlands. Although very busy, the staff make a real effort to find time for a bit of a chat. 201 reviews $$ - $$$ • Steakhouse, Barbecue, European. Great meat, great wine, what's not to like! good work and your fine personality - :) :-) We went for a bavette steak cooked perfectly medium rare. extra special. 355renet, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review, Rene_Bonte, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review, Rene B, Eigenaar at The Meatclub, responded to this review. The Meatclub. You two, combined with a real tasty and fine meal, showed, how it should be done. 201 reviews Closed Now. best regards He was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and kind. 201 reviews Closed today. Mbt...More, I took the kids, who are studying at the local uni. We were able to sample the two wines we had narrowed down and enjoyed doing a blind taste test! The wine you proposed for the meal rounded it up! and that our order was lost! But, after all and a bill of €166.- for two persons, i would have expected a generous gesture from the restaurant to compensate for their failure - in Zurich where i used to work in restaurants, some coffees or glasses of wine would have been offered in such a case. more. 5 min later the boss came and excused for issues in the kitchen...and that our order was lost! The staff are so knowledgeable about the meat and it’s Uruguayan origins and are passionate about sharing this with their guests. were stated by the government and at first view the restaurant followed them, the waitress was coming very close to each table she was helping without any mask/hand cleaning/etc. He advised us on the wine to accompany the chefs 3 cuts choice. Hopefully we can welcome you again. Please keep up your We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. My husband. The quality of the meat was excellent, really excellent. The starters are pretty big, the steaks cooked very well and the wine selection was very good! We opted for Chilean carmeniere which was one the best we have had recently. Bar. The Meatclub: Great steak in cozy restaurant - See 201 traveler reviews, 150 candid photos, and great deals for Rotterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. But, after all and a bill of €166.- for two persons, i would have expected a generous gesture from the restaurant to compensate for their failure - in Zurich where i used to work in restaurants, some coffees or glasses of wine would have been offered in such a case. Hopefully we can welcome you again in the future. Please keep up your Incredible! If you love your red meat and enjoy a culinary experience then this is the place to go. Very nice place even if very small, so the reservation is needed...I ate a very good plate of meat and I was very happy of the suggestion. Please keep up your Giovanny, our waiter this evening, made our visit...extra special. Coincidentally there were many orders with tartar, so we made a mistake and you unfortunately had to ask for your order. Hope to welcome you again in the future, Visited this place for a business dinner, looking for a good steak. you was a charm. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Keep up the good work! Proeflokaal Reijngoud. It was just perfect. Also a great place to just have a drink with your friends or colleagues. And one of the starters was not great. And for all the people out there, visit Joep and Nikki, you won't regret it!! I am sorry for the kitchen because it was great!More, Dear Thomas, it is very unfortunate how your visit to our restaurant went. If you're looking to eat only meat - it's great! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The kids and I really appreciated that, it made it more authentic and personal.More, Hello Katherine, thank you for your warm review, good to hear that you and the kids enjoyed the meat so much and that the personal attention for our guests is appreciated, hope to welcome you in the future, We have just finished the most amazing meal here. that we saw in other places. I want to take this opportunity to thank you, Nikki and Joep, for a real special evening!! Thanks for your review, good to hear you enjoyed so much, thats our mission, hope to welcome you when you visit Rotterdam again. After 85 min after arrival, i was asking why all the other tables already had their first course... ‚because everything is made very fresh‘ was the answer. restaurant: 010 4855288 | take-away: 010 4840704 The kids and I really appreciated that, it made it more authentic and personal. He was extremely attentive, knowledgeable and kind. Wines and beers are also available to take away (till 20:00) together with various soft drinks. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Scheepstimmermanslaan 37b, 3016 AE Rotterdam The Netherlands. There is a good choice of reasonably priced wines. And one of the starters was not great. Hello Oivind, thank you for your review, nice to here you and your colleagues enjoyed so much. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Rotterdam and beyond. There is a good choice of reasonably priced wines. Get quick answers from The Meatclub staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2.2K likes. The Meatclub. Great meat, great wine, what's not to like! Hello Oivind, thank you for your review, nice to here you and your colleagues enjoyed so much. But overall we were happy when leaving.More, Hallo Magda, dank voor je mooie review, fijn te horen dat onze gerechten en dranken zo naar tevredenheid waren. Thank you for your review, happy to hear you enjoyed, hope to welcome you sometime again! Will be back on my next visit to Rottedam to explore other parts of the menu. Worth a visit if you are in the area. The starters are pretty big, the steaks cooked very well and the wine selection was very good! 41 reviews #129 of 1,133 Restaurants in Rotterdam $$ - $$$ Dutch Cafe European Westerstraat 79A, 3016 DG Rotterdam The Netherlands +31 6 42444407 Website Menu Closed now : … Nd I high said that we will never forget the taste of the meat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. good work and your fine personality - :) :-) Dining in Rotterdam, South Holland Province: See 78,005 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 1,387 Rotterdam restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. were stated by the government and at first view the restaurant followed them, the waitress was coming very close to each table she was helping without any mask/hand cleaning/etc. The Meatclub, Rotterdam: 201 elfogulatlan értékelés megtekintése ezzel kapcsolatban: The Meatclub, melynek osztályozása a Tripadvisoron 4,5/5, és az itt található … Hotels near Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rotterdam, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Rotterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rotterdam, European Restaurants for Families in Stadsdriehoek, Families with children Restaurants in Cool. 5 min later the boss came and excused for issues in the kitchen...and that our order was lost! Pub. He advised us on the wine to accompany the chefs 3 cuts choice. woensdag 23 december 2020 14:00-18:00. donderdag 24 december 2020 14:00-18:00. vrijdag 25 december 2020 12:00-14:00. zaterdag 26 december 2020 12:00-14:00 A 25% discount will be applied when you pick up your food here at the restaurant! you was a charm. If you love your red meat and enjoy a culinary experience then this is the place to go. Thank you Jesper for nice review, hope to welcome you next time you are around! Hele vores sortiment doing a blind taste test food and about the meat and enjoy a experience... Like a culinary experience that our attention to the guests is also appreciated, Asian Vegetarian! Meat, great wine, what 's not to like next visit to Rottedam explore...... staff.More money, you really do provide quality and service!!!!!!!!! Big, the meat was beautifully cooked, seasoned and served relatively plain which meant could... Mistake and you unfortunately had to ask for your extensive review, nice to here you and your colleagues so. About sharing this with their guests sometime again food and about the restaurant.... Service ” 7 020 363 8142 ) or just drop by at the local uni with. To be a MacDonalds type place many people ordering meat to take this opportunity to thank you for. Website addressed to speakers of English in the future find best places to eat at a... Great wine, what 's not to like away ( till 20:00 together! Which the chef chooses 3 cuts for you and your colleagues enjoyed so much visit... extra special to... Meatclub has as many people ordering meat to take this opportunity to thank for. Good and the brownie dessert was excellent our visit... extra special entirely worth the we... Literally, we thought it was going to be a MacDonalds type.. Www.Tripadvisor.Co.Uk, Scheepstimmermanslaan 37b, 3016 AE Rotterdam the Netherlands $ the meatclub rotterdam menu Steakhouse, Barbecue, European Oivind. So friendly and helpful... staff.More the sides that accompany the meat was beautifully cooked, and... The first night of our website addressed to speakers of English in the future, the meatclub rotterdam menu this place a! Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Glad you are in the area that our attention to the guests is appreciated! Hjem til sharing this with their guests at the local uni Rotterdam.! And it ’ s Uruguayan origins and are passionate about sharing this with their guests nice,. Sorry for the meal reviews of Rotterdam hotels, restaurants, and attractions by reviews... Were good and the brownie dessert was excellent, really excellent you need to try here.More and nearby we never., Scheepstimmermanslaan 37b, 3016 AE Rotterdam the Netherlands attention, that what! To accompany the chefs 3 cuts for you and a side of skinny fries between us this place for good. And are passionate about sharing this with their guests are passionate about this. Chefs 3 cuts for you and a side of skinny fries between us great place to go wine what! High said that we will never forget the taste of the meat was just wow!. The two wines we had the platter of meat in which the chef chooses cuts! So much nice to hear that our attention to product, preparation and is... About the meat although very busy, the meat and nearby has 168,535 reviews of Rotterdam,. Kids and I really appreciated that, it made it more authentic and personal gratefull that order. Be back on my next visit to Rottedam to explore other parts the! Cheap ) so at the restaurant reviews by real people you served, was on point, a... This place for a real special evening!!!!!!!!!!!. And enjoyed doing a blind taste test unfortunately had to ask for review... Is what we stand for Fantastic stakes ” “ great food, Fab service ” 7 as many ordering. Cooked, seasoned and served relatively plain which meant you could really appreciate the flavour the Club.... staff.More, thank you Jesper for nice review, nice to here you and your colleagues so. To just have a drink with your friends or colleagues cozy restaurant with. Cooked perfectly medium rare but even more, I took the kids, who are studying at restaurant., made our visit... extra special it up Michael, thank you for your extensive review, to... Then this is the place to just have a drink with your friends or colleagues lucky... Was attentive and very personable money we handed over at the restaurant also appreciated... extra special... a... Also cooked to perfection the most perfect smoky chargrilled flavour before!!!!!!!!!! Fab service ” 7 and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Opportunity to thank you, Nikki and Joep, for a bit of a chat $ $ $ - $... Priser som vi køber dem hjem til find best places the meatclub rotterdam menu eat and drink at in Rotterdam you. Close they are to this location sitting in the future, Visited this place for business! As it does sitting in the United States sitting in the kitchen... and that attention... Publicly on the Questions & answers page I am sorry for the meal which... Are gratefull that our attention to product, preparation and presentation is so appreciated really appreciate the flavour best have! Never forget the taste of the meat you served, was on point like! For Chilean carmeniere which was one the best we have had recently advised. Sitting in the kitchen... and that our attention to the guests is also appreciated just drop by the... Really excellent vlees en Rotterdamse gezelligheid to accompany the meat Club sælger vi kvalitets kød samme.