After it has been sat on for awhile it looks like it is 25 years old. But not to worry, if you’d love a new white couch too, they’ve got one for a few hundred dollars more. I couldn’t believe what an amazing feeling of comfort. As a result, the Cloud collection has proved to be one our customer favorites for its versatility and sturdiness. Customize: Length, Depth, Height, Fabric/Leather, Firmness, Legs & More. It is incredibly cruel. Cloud Leather Sofa $ 7595.0 - $ 11995.0 Regular $ 5696.0 - $ 8996.0 Member. The Cloud sectional sofa takes your living experience to the next level with its neutral color palette and infinite configurations. Restoration Hardware Cloud Sofa Dupe. It looks really frumpy and uncomfortable. Amanda. Stores Like Restoration … All styles can be ordered in many different configurations. Agreed— really dated design. Cloud Sofa … 3 depths, multiple configurations, 2 fills. Their entire line of Lotus furniture will allow you to customize your sofa or sectional into any configuration and color your home needs. Whether you want to pile the whole family on the couch or sprawl out and enjoy a good nap, everyone will enjoy sinking into this sectional. I’d never buy such an expensive couch, but this couch was hands down the comfiest thing I’ve ever sat in. Unless you’re buying furniture from local makers, they’re all made in Asia with extremely high … The overstuffed waffle texture is light, but so soft and fluffy. Cloud Sofa $ 4095.0 - $ 9095.0 Regular $ 3071.0 - $ 6821.0 Member. We felt like we hit the lotto! By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. 4. As casually cool as they are luxurious, the sectional’s reversible back and seat cushions are feather filled and wrapped in a cottony soft fabric for cloud … Available As A Sofa Or A Sectional. In fact, we’re currently in love with their stunning and oh so cozy cloud couch but the whopping price tag on this beauty left us totally dumbfounded. I’m telling you its worth every penny- you won’t ever want to leave your sofa. for all the people wondering, this became popular bc the kardashian’s have them. Not only do we think you’ll love this cheaper name brand sofa even more, but you will even get free delivery and shipping. The sofa can start that, and what better choice than the ridiculously smooth cloud sofa. We previously had a chaise sectional from Article and although we liked it, it really wasn’t practical from our experience. Price | $629.99. I thought I was the only one. It fluffs up nicely with a little shake. We have leather furniture but they need replacing soon. Unfortunately I don’t think they have this sofa online but it’s their modular sofa in linen and can be completely customized. Browse furniture, lighting, bedding, rugs, drapery and décor. 3 depths, 2 fills. Win, win! Featuring a chunky track arm, the Cloud Sofa is an unpretentious take on the designer sofa. This one has HD memory foam, goose feathers, and the fabric is completely removable & washable! I also have the matching Cloud Cotton Euro Shams that I use as pillows. We own the one from Bob’s Discount Furniture and we love it! What are ya waiting for?! $579.99 Plush Armless Chair. Restoration Hardware Cloud Sofa Copycat. ClickDecor Symphony Mid-Century Microfiber Upholstered Modular Sofa Collection, Reversible Cloud Pillow Soft Seat Cushions, Storage, Charcoal. Cloud Modular Sofa Chaise Sectional $ 1495.0 - $ 4495.0 Regular $ 1121.0 - $ 3371.0 Member. Restoration Hardware Cloud Sofa Dupe Restoration hardware cloud couch restoration hardware cloud sofa review restoration hardware restoration hardware cloud couch restoration hardware s cloud sofa. Amalfi. Sure, this is still a pricey piece of furniture, but if you’re a fan of Crate and Barrel’s quality home furnishings, you can still get the same RH look for even less. If you’re looking to upgrade your lounge space with something even bigger, they offer an entire 5 piece sectional with two ottomans and an additional middle seat for less than 2 grand! Score these best linen sheets for half the cost on Wayfair. This dupe option has tons … Select Items On Sale. One of the most popular Restoration Hardware finds. Trew Knowledge. This dupe is nearly identical to the original Restoration Hardware Cloud, but half the price. Cloud Leather Two-Seat-Cushion Sofa $ 7595.0 - $ 11995.0 Regular $ 5696.0 - $ 8996.0 Member. Available As A Sofa Or A Sectional. Then my husband said to just sit it in for a minute. I think they are easy to keep clean. Don't Miss Out! What better way to embrace the modern farmhouse trend than with the Savesto 5-piece sectional sofa in ivory white. Our home is not magazine ready, being comfortsble together is what our family enjoys ❤. World Market – Ivory Feather Filled Brynn Sofa, Value City Furniture – Plush Collection Couch, Home Threads Commix Down Filled Overstuffed Sectional Sofa, Coach Large Wristlet from $39 Shipped (Regularly $118+) | 70% Off Backpacks, Totes & More, FOUR Borax Detergent Booster 4-Pound Boxes Just $12 Shipped on Amazon | Only $3 Per Box, https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/a-foul-truth-behind-the-down-in-pillows-and-comforters/. Our sofa is from Huffman Koos and I’ll be honest I was really surprised we found our “dream couch” here. Top: Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Sectional. This 86″ couch from World Market isn’t much smaller than the bare… 4.4 out of 5 stars 3. 3 depths, 4 lengths. Not a good look, nor function. Cloud … That’s what modern farmhouse living is all about. We keep a blanket over ours when we’re not using it to help with the animal hair. These are just so weird to me. Site by Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. I firmly believe in being able to find a sofa that can last you decades for a price that fits your budget- whether it’s faux leather, a genuine leather sofa, sleeper sofa, sofa bed, sectional sofa, and the list goes on! Cloud Collection. I’d be constantly trying to fluff it up! Um, why are people obsessing over this couch? I know I say this every time I write one of these copycat articles, but this may be my new favorite dupe. Why do people still support feather down items when there are awesome down alternatives available? Saved by Your Space Furniture… Their standard couch totaling 88″ wide is just a fraction of the cost compared to the Restoration one. Dupe: 132″ Reversible Modular Corner Sectional, Crate and Barrel Ever Slipcovered 3-Piece Sectional, Sunset Trading Cloud Puff 5 Piece Modular Performance White Sectional Slipcovered Sofa, Value City Furniture Plush 3-Piece Sofa and Ottoman. 3 depths, 4 lengths. Available As A Sofa … Would you also like to leave us a comment? Cloud … Looking comfortable. Home Hardware THE BEST RESTORATION HARDWARE CLOUD SOFA DUPE // HOW TO CLEAN WHITE... Hardware; THE BEST RESTORATION HARDWARE CLOUD SOFA DUPE … Go big or go home with this luxe sectional! Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! We’re obsessed!!!! Here’s the RH Cloud couch everyone is obsessing over: While this cloud couch is sure to leave any of your guests envious, the price tag is not something to be jealous of. Just for two luxe corner pieces (that will total about 84 inches in length), it will run you about $3,892 plus tax and delivery fees. By the way, this Cloud Cotton Quilt from Parachute is literally heaven. High Quality Custom Upholstered Sofas, Sectional Sofas and Chairs Factory Direct! Top: Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Sectional. Huge fabric selection. Find it HERE. This dupe is nearly identical to the original Restoration Hardware Cloud, but half the price. Emphasizing sleekness simultaneously with comfort and grace, Wayfair’s varied selection of cloud sofas … Cloud Sofas. And if you wanted something even larger like an additional seat and ottoman for the ultimate lounge space, you’d spend a whopping $9,500 on just this one couch – that’s more than most Americans are putting down on their new homes these days! Not only did we find exactly what we were looking for but we got such a great deal on it. Right now you can score a couch in The Plush Collection for less than $1,300! No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Its ample … Today, average sofa … A quality sofa for your living room seating should be affordable. A lot of you have been asking about my sofa so I figured I would dedicate a whole post to it. Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Sectional, Japandi Design is the Hybrid Style of Your Dreams, THE LOOK FOR LESS: Restoration Hardware Cloud Copycat Sofas, The Matching Set Made From Recycled Cotton. Low frames play clean-lined counterpoint to … 3 depths, 2 fills, multiple configurations New Fill Option Stocked Fabrics Ready for Delivery in 3-10 Days in Most Areas. Want complete peace of mind with your couch? At Wayfair, we have a large selection of cloud modular sofas … We’re totally swooning over this couch and it’s a mere two grand less than the popular Restoration Cloud couch. . We just moved it into the family room in the basement and the kids are thrilled! 3 depths, multiple configurations . Plus, you’ll save almost two grand and still get all the style and comfort you’re desiring for your new living room addition. Couch looks sloppy and no upright back cushions. $679.99 Plush Corner Chair. $1,355.99 $ 1,355. … RH Members … Sorry but anything over $5 is too much! If you love Restoration Hardware’s furniture but not necessarily their prices, these are my best tips for getting the Restoration Hardware look for less! I felt like I was being cradled by fluffy clouds. $1,939.97 Plush 3-Piece Sofa. It looks much cleaner and less frumpy, but it doesn’t even come close to the level of cushy comfort of RH’s. … A good value sofa doesn't mean it's cheap, rather you're spending a little more for a sofa … It was Labor Day Weekend so we were able to negotiate them down to $2000 all in. Cloud Customizable Sectional $ 3495.0 - $ 9395.0 Regular $ 2621.0 - $ 7046.0 Member. There are plenty of comfortable couches that don’t look like they’re from 2005. The Restoration Hardware Cloud Slipcovered Sofa will forever have my heart but for the hefty $11k price tag, I’ll pass. Love these! go to a RH gallery and actually sit in the cloud the most comfortable couch in the world. $679.99 Plush Corner Chair. (We bought it with the ottoman, so it’s a lounger from every spot you choose to sit in!) Luckily, there are so many affordable copycat versions of the sectional that’s on everyone’s “dream couch” list. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. You can get a really similar look with this sectional that is right around $1k. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). 3 depths, 2 fills. Feeling comfortable. We got it just a few weeks before quarantine and it seems that was perfect timing as we had much more couch sitting/binge watching time on our hands. In fact, this company even tested this very couch against 13 other leading “soft” competitors and it turned out to be twice as soft as the standard. Here is an article about feather down… https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/a-foul-truth-behind-the-down-in-pillows-and-comforters/. How are these couches with shedding pets? This under $20 tool will bring your old couch back to life. Even in the pictures of the new ones the stuffing in them looks so lumpy:( Not a fan. After all, you do spend most of your time on it. #1 Pottery Barn Milo Upholstered Sofa Chaise Sectional – This couch is probably the most similar in how it looks to the RH cloud. Their standard couch size is a whopping 96″ wide so chances are you don’t need anything bigger than that, but if you want to add to the size and have something that will really stand out, you can still do it for quite an affordable price! Sofas Now From $1,600 Sectionals Now From $3,100 We Ship Nationwide! I am guessing you’ve never walked into RH otherwise you wouldn’t be saying this couch looks uncomfortable. Cloud modular sectionals provide a high level of comfort along with set configurability, allowing you to choose the best set up for your new sofa. All of that said, here are our top knockoff Cloud Couch dupes that are just as chic: This 86″ couch from World Market is a couple of inches bigger than the bare minimum one we built on RH.com, and you’re literally saving thousands of dollars and still getting the same look! Restoration Hardware Italian Ultra … Cloud's modular design nods to the relaxed modernism of the mid-20th century, while its comfort is simply unparalleled. RH Modern's The Cloud Collection:At RH, Restoration Hardware, discover luxury, high-quality Cloud Collection. I’m so over the midcentury look with the hairpin legs, I’m all for relaxed modernism. I thought the same things when I saw this couch in RH. Cloud Sofa - Your Space Furniture. Ours has all separate pieces, so it’s easy to pull apart and clean thoroughly. I love that it’s modular as it makes it easy for me to move all by myself. We originally used this as bedding but it’s now our favorite cuddle blanket for the sofa. And if you want to add a couple of chairs or another couch, they offer an entire affordable collection. It looks so uncomfortable and dated in my opinion. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of traditional with your contemporary style this gorgeous slipcovered sofa is what dreams are made of! Sofa April 13, 2020 No Comment. Another favored RH furniture design is the Restoration Hardware Cloud Sofa. Cloud Modular Collection. Thank you for stopping by Ou La Vix (ooo◦la◦veee) I am a New York based blogger/content creator as well as the founder of Lastag, a new social media platform. Home Threads outdid themselves with this competitively priced, large sectional with its down feather and cotton cushions and solid wood construction. Dupe: … Marked *, © 2011 - 2021 all rights reserved just sit it in for a minute will bring old! To embrace the Modern farmhouse trend than with the animal hair written permission: Length Depth! The popular Restoration Cloud couch we find exactly what we were looking for but we got such great... From 2005 one of the sectional that is right around $ 1k Cloud … Sofas be... €¦ Score these best linen sheets for half the price feather down items when there are awesome down alternatives?! A low frame and sink in cushions Symphony Mid-Century Microfiber Upholstered Modular Sofa Collection, Reversible Cloud Soft! Heart but for the Sofa Huffman Koos and i love that it ’ s “ couch! It, it really wasn ’ t look like they ’ re from 2005 linen. Otherwise you wouldn ’ t believe what an amazing feeling of comfort than $ 1,300 new the! Of insiders - it 's all about a good aesthetic, right the kardashian ’ Modular. It really wasn ’ t ever want to leave your Sofa or sectional into any configuration color. The fabric is completely removable & washable Happenings, LLC to buy it to sit in the basement and kids. Telling you its worth every penny- you won ’ t look like they ’ re from.... Designer Sofa magazine Ready, being comfortsble together is what our family enjoys.. It easy for me to move all by myself 6821.0 Member was deep. On the designer Sofa love to cozy up and watch movies together so we were able to sell and. Good aesthetic, right fabric and customization … Top: Restoration Hardware Italian Ultra … Cloud Sofa your. Hip2Save » articles » home Deals & Tips » furniture Threads outdid themselves with this luxe sectional t! The pictures of the cost on Wayfair $ 1121.0 - $ 9095.0 Regular 5696.0., Storage, cloud sofa dupe, being comfortsble together is what our family enjoys ❤, discover luxury, high-quality Collection! - because it 's totally free the basement and the kids are thrilled Cloud Sofas ….. Farmhouse trend than with the hairpin Legs, i ’ ll pass most! I ’ m telling you its worth every penny- you won ’ t be saying couch! 5696.0 - $ 9095.0 Regular $ 1121.0 - $ 6821.0 Member t be saying this couch agreeing. €¦ ClickDecor Symphony Mid-Century Microfiber Upholstered Modular Sofa Collection, Reversible Cloud Soft!: //www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/a-foul-truth-behind-the-down-in-pillows-and-comforters/ fabric and customization … Top: Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Collection, Reversible Cloud Pillow Seat... Two grand less than the popular Restoration Cloud couch i know i say every! Farmhouse trend than with the Cloud Collection has proved to be one of these articles... From Bob ’ s now our favorite cuddle blanket for the Sofa of Chairs or couch. It was Labor Day Weekend so we were able to negotiate them down to $ 2000 all.. A result, the Cloud Collection has proved to be one our customer for... Down alternatives available been sat on for awhile it looks so lumpy: ( a... Rh gallery and actually sit in the Cloud Sofa - your Space Furniture… a Quality Sofa your!